BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Elise D.
Bellmore, NY
If I'm going to use pre-made dough for chocolate chip cookies, this is the one I choose. They have a great assortment of pre-made package options (from the "I'm feeling a little lazy" tub or roll to "oh just put the thing in the oven" tray) and the flavor is always great. Simple, tasty, and best of all, no mess.
Daniela S R.
Mexicali
This cookie dough is on the verge of beeing too sweet, but it is indeed delicious. I find it very easy to work with and to get different results out of it depending on how you bake it. I find it similar to the Pillsbury cookie dough, which is also really good.
Mafe S.
Caracas
This cookie dough is good and soo tasty, is affordable and with one tube you can make like 10 cookies or more. Its soo delicious, i literally can eat them raw. There is no product so tasty and good like this one! i really recommend this cookie dough
Megan S.
APO, AE
I love cookie dough! Made cookies with this dough on my second date with my husband! It was one of the few times I've actually made the cookies instead of eating all of the dough. 😄
Taste great and easy to make.It is vey consitent and always makes the kitchen smell great. Whether its for a snack or dessert for a big dinner, everyone will love it. It is priced just right and saves time on making the dough yourself. There are also lots of great recipes to use it on.
Alejandra E.

I tried it a few days ago and I think it's super tasty! with a unique flavor
the taste is pretty good and the texture is also very good
It was the first time I tried it and have no regrets
the price is good, not so expensive or so cheap
I am very satisfied
jheilem m.
285 N sable blvb, Aurora. Colorado
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When I opened the box it smelled just awful, not fresh or floral or anything - just like chemicals and quite sickly. I did a few loads and it did wash them ok, and the smell came off the laundry when they dried on the line. Every time I went into the laundry or even the hallway near the laundry, the awful smell was still there. So, I solved the problem by putting the remaining powder in a sealed plastic box. I won't buy it again solely based on the smell.
Brittany P.
Feldkirch , Vorarlberg
Can you get any better than the original nestle tool house cookie dough? I like to make my own from scratch using the nestle chocolate chips, but when you're in a pinch, this stuff is great. Admittedly, when we buy it, not all of it even gets baked. No one can resist eating it raw.
Damarizhh S.
Quito, Ecuador
these cookies have helped me a lot. because I really busy and have no time to eat, and how are you when cookies satiate my hunger and are very nutritious, never stop saving in my day to day
sharianne s.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love eating this dough raw. it is super yummy and very sweet. I do believe the chocolate used is semi sweet so not as creamy as milk. They are the best right put of the oven. Sucks they are sold in the states and not canada.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.