BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Ana Lucia d.
São Vicente/SP
A Nestlé, para mimi, sempre merece três  estrelas. Seus produtos são sempre de altíssima qualidade. Este eu ainda não tive a oportunidade de provar, mas sei que deve ser delicioso.
Maddy D.
I've never tried this chocolate cookie dough before because I live in Australia and they don't sell them here :( they would be perfect right now because it's winter in Australia a hot fresh cookie would warm you up with some hot chocolate! They are cheap for the value you get in the pack, I would recommend everyone who loves chocolate try these!
Glenna W.
Surrey, BC
I like this Product when you really want some Chocolate Chip Cookies in a hurry and don't feel like making my own Receipe. They are just as good maybe even better than my own homemade ones. I think it is a good value overall and would buy them again. I also would let my friends know about this Product as well.
Alanis R.
Port of Spain
This is a simple and easy way to make fresh, homemade cookies. I love that this is so simple. I expected soft and tasty cookies and that's exactly what I got, a batch of delicious smelling and tasting cookies. I'd recommend this for all those do-it-yourselfers who like to dabble in different baking ideas.
Brianna J.
Boothwyn , Pa
I love this brand of pre-made cookie dough. Ever since I was young my mom bought it for me and my family to make for special occasions. The pro of this is that they are delicious but the cons are that it is a little pricey sadly but they are great cookies and they have great taste. Love this brand
Hayley T.
Marion, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
LOVE LOVE LOVE Toll House! Anything from them is great! But they are most well known for cookie dough! So delicious and easy to make just throw them on a pan and pop it in the oven! Great to make for your kids or just as a quick dessert. Making these takes me back to childhood memories!
Jessica W.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this stuff! I am a baker and I love homemade from scratch cookies, they are the best, but when I go to Walmart and I buy this I know that I am getting good flavor and great value! I love all their flavors and I will continue to buy this even though I bake. It is worth the price .
Anastasia L.
Toronto , SD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I absolutely love the Tollhouse products. Their ice cream using these cookie dough chunks are absolutely delicious. Each different version of this product is practice, extremely affordable and worth the price. It is a household favorite.
Ashley P.
Waxhaw, NC
Any other cookie dough eaters out there? Yes- I love to eat this cookie dough before baked and of course, baked! I think they are delicious cookies and so easy to make. A bit pricey so I usually buy them when they go on sale!
Courtney S.
Yum! not only do I love cookies and think that chocolate chip cookies are very tasty. I love come dough. I know you're not supposed to eat it raw, but it's so so good. I say you only live once and you may as well live happy.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.