BY TOLL HOUSE

• Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are pretty convenient to make when I don't have time to make from scratch, but I still find these sweeter than I would make, if I had to make them myself. I understand that this is ready to cook, but I really would rather make my own recipe so I can tweek to the flavor I want.
Meghan J.
Yorktown, VA
One the best prepared made chocolate chip cookies out there. They are simply easy to bake and the cleaning is zero. There is a perfect of chips and the taste of these cookies are wonderful. Fresh and hot straight out of the oven with a big cup of milk is how we eat them at our house.
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ohhwee!! I don't even make cookies with the cookie dough, I eat this straight out of the package! They say raw cookie dough isn't good for you, but i ain't dead ;) and I'm the one that eats it raw all the time. Now, if i were to bake these, they make delicious ooey gooey cookies too lol!
Monique D.
Cambridge, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My husband and I are obsessed! Every time we go grocery shopping we get a few packages of the pre cut cookies and they are incredible .. The dough isn't overly sweet and that's what I love .. They let the chocolate chips do all of the work ! It's hard to break the habit of buying them as well so BEWARE lol if your on a diet that is ...
Amanda L.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Nestle Tollhouse cookie dough. It has the best mixture of sweet and salty. The cookie dough that comes in the tube format is nice becuase you can make the cookies as large or as small as you desire - or you can add it to brownies or another delicious dessert. Definitely recommend.
Morgan M.
I absolutely making these cookies. You can choose how big/ small you want the cookies with the premise cookie dough! I am a repeat costumer and love buying this product when family comes over. Highly recommended if you don't have time and space to make cookie dough from scratch.
Kimberly T.
State College, PA
Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is the absolute best! I remember making these with my mom as a kid. Now that I have a daughter, I continue the tradition with her as well. No cookie compares to making a Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie! It's the ultimate comfort food.
Cynthia H.
Akron, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
these are the best ready to make cookie dough options. they are absolutely delicious. i think they bake up beautifully and they come out of the oven as perfect cookies. crisp on the outside and gooey on the inside. the chocolate chips are perfect and bake up wonderfully in the oven
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I love that I do not have to mix up a thing to prepare for delicious warm cookies. They are fail proof. The break off pieces are perfect size and shape. I would to get these when my grocer offers twofer deals. The hard part is keeping my husband from eating the dough first!
Hunter P.
Athens, GA
They are the best! My personal favorite is the tub. You can decide how much or how little dough to use on your cookie, it stays fresh longer, it's easier to eat with a spoon while it's still uncooked, and it is so great and easy when making chocolate chip cookie covered Oreos!
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.