BY TOLL HOUSE

• How would you describe the taste? I'm planning to buy fo...6 Answers
  • How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Savannah M.
I love this I all was make this cookies for Christmas. They remind me of great times.
Latice T.
Hawthorne, CA
Love these cookies, great quality, amazing taste, and you always end up wanting more.
Ashleigh R.
Camden, SC
Love this company. Cookies always come out perfect! Always my trusted brand to go to
aksa z.
Harbor City, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love chocolate chip cookies they are just so amazing I wish they were more healthy
kristal F.
Bronx, NY
I fell in love with everything that have chocolate , this is so good and crunchiee 😍😍
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Classic cookie dough. Easy to use. Tastes delicious. Ready quick, in like 15 minutes.
Caitlin F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This my favorite cookie dough to buy if I don't have time to make them from scratch!
Karen C.
Best brand to make at home. Theirs. Ever a disappointment when you choose toll house
Hannah K.
Sherman Oaks, CA
BEST cookie dough ever. I usually eat it right out of the container. I rarely cook it
Keesha P.
These are one of the best cookie doughs out there. One of my favorite comfort foods.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.