BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Kristin B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Toll House cookies are super delicious ! I love all the different options they offer!
Desirae C.
McAllen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love this cookie dough! My cookies always come out fluffy and chewy with this brand
kaci o.
I love this stuff so much! It's absolutely the best. All cookie dough is though lol!
Amanda L.
Lincoln, NE
YES! Whenever I think of chocolate chip cookies, these are what I think of! The best.
Ashley B.
Ham Lake, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is it bad that I much prefer eating this cookie dough and not actually baking it?!?!
Janie M.
Baytown, TX
I cant have enough of this i swear i sometimes eat it raw which is supposebly bad lol
cristal l.
Taft, CA
Me and my kids always make these and as soon as there all cold there almost all done
April R.
I love Toll House cookie dough . its the best . i grew up eating them every Christmas
Tammie T.
Madison, WV
Love to eat straight out package. Bakes up perfectly. Taste yummy yummy. Great price
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is my family fave pre packaged chocolate chip cookie come out perfect every time
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.