BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
The bucket of cookie dough is well worth the money for the amount you get! Very tasty!
cristal m.
Tollhouse chocolate chip cookies are my favorite comes out good in the oven pretty good
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Life toll house cookie dough. I know you shouldn't eat it raw.....but we still do. Yum!
Daisy L.
Colton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so yummy and chewy. They taste best right after taking them out of the oven.
Keydy G.
Riquisimas y muy recomendadas
Para hacer muy rapidas y para cualquier
Momento comerlas.
Erica R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Cookies ah I love all of the toll house cookies ! So easy to make and always delicious
Lee Ann K.
Benton , Ky
These are so easy and tasty! Love the fact that they taste homemade with little effort!
Kyrene C.
These are soo good and easy to make. I always get a back or two when I go to the store.
Nicole H.
paris, TN
I love these. I have such a sweet tooth. I can eat just raw cookie dough or bake these.
Lezlie C.
I love love love love nestle tollhouse cookies. This brand is timeless and taste great!
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.