BY TOLL HOUSE

• How would you describe the taste? I'm planning to buy fo...6 Answers
  • How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Jacob V.
What's more American? What's could possibly be more classic and comforting than Toll House chocolate chip cookies?! The convenience of premade cookie dough is always a treat, & you don't have to sacrifice any of the flavor compared to home made cookies (which are much more time consuming). Even writing this review has me craving some! Yum!
Emma P.
When I'm not in the mood in making homemade cookies, I usually opt for this brand. It may be a bit pricier than its competitive brands, but I would say the extra cents are worth it. Follow the instruction and keep a watch on those cookies when you bake, and you'll have the sweetest golden brown melt-in-your-mouth, crunchy-edged cookies ever!
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these toll house cookie dough chocolate chip they are really tasty cookies you can bake them anytime of the day and they will taste so good as a snack it's really easy to make even your kids can help it's really a good way to spend time with your babies by spending quality time baking cookies and they are so delicious to go with it
Esther C.
Edinburg, TX
When I found this cookie dough it was absolutely the best thing I have ever bought. The cookie dough is ready to form or cut whichever you prefer. Then you just put them on a cookie sheet and pop them in the oven. My favorite is the sugar cookie dough. They come out soft and sugary. I sometimes put chocolate candy or decorations on them. They always turn out great. Easy as 1, 2, 3!
Julia F.
If you don't have time to bake homemade cookies or simply don't have the ingredients or a bit short on cash do not fret these cookies can be made in a jiffy and taste just as good if not better than some homemade cookies. All u do is cut place bake and ur done. You can get this at any grocery store and sometimes if lucky they are on sale.
Sabrina D.
Montgomery, IL
We love to bake in our house. For a quick cookie fix, we have bought the Nestle TollHouse cookie dough. The taste of these cookies taste like you made them from scratch! They're easy and fast. But we've noticed they can get burnt easily. I suggest watching them every few minutes in the oven as they bake.
breann y.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite brand for easy cookie baking! I've tried all three chocolate chip products (tube, tub and bake and breaks) and all three of them have such an amazing taste! Warning though buying the tub of cookie dough mix will leave you eating the dough straight out of the container lol 😉
Sabia B.
Nestlé toll house cookie doughs in general are a staple in my family. We are a family full of horrible "from scratch" bakers and this is our holy grail when it comes to making "homemade" cookies. The chocolate chip cookie flavor is a classic and you could never go wrong with a good choco chip cookie!
Harriet C.
Pittsburg, CA
My grandma used to bake these cookies a lot when I was younger, so I grew up loving these cookies. They are so good and affordable to buy every now and then. When I want something sweet I'll buy this brand to bake cookies with. I recommend this brand to anyone looking for great baked goods.
Alexica W.
Plaquemine, LA
These are the BEST chocolate chip cookies ever!!! I will never buy anything else!The double chocolate cookies are AWESOME!...I baked them for 15 minutes and their crispy edges and warm chewy centers ROCK! Rarely do I leave reviews, but these cookies warrant it!..I like that I can bake a few, but not overindulge. However I find myself buying a bag every week-LOVE them-sooo good! Thanks Toll House!
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.