BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These are so easy to make and taste delicious. I love that it's a simple heat the oven, break apart, pop in the oven, and wait 11 minutes for ooey gooey cookies.
Meg D.
westerville, OH
AMAZING. these cookies really do come close to a homemade chocolate chip cookie recipe. They are always baked to perfection and the best part...they're nearly impossible to mess up!
Julia H.
Midland, MI
i eat this religiously. so good even when you don't bake it, which i know you aren't supposed to do, but honestly, it's probably even better that way. these cookies are also super easy to make because they're already split up for you, and only take about 10-12 minutes in the oven!
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,162 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love having these in my freezer when I'm in the mood for baking cookies. They are amazing. I love the smell of them in my house. Very delicious! It's a must-have in my house. I would recommend them to anyone! I love having them in my house. It just a must have.
Savannah C.
Rancho Cucamonga
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love chocolate chip cookies and this is my favorite frozen cookie brand. It makes everything so much easier when I can just take it out of the fridge and straighten to the oven. The cookies are delicious. I’ve been buying these for ever and will continue to buy.
Ashton P.
Dakota City, NE
I know I will have a few people be mad at me but I love this brand of cookie dough and I actually eat a little bit here and there raw! I have always eaten things like this raw growing up with my great grandma we would always bake and eat the doughs of cakes and cookies! It you cook it they are still very good too!
Sandy V.
I love buying this when I’m too lazy to make home made chocolate chip cookies. They’re easy to make and disappear quick every time I bake them. My family can’t get enough. They’re delicious and taste just like home made cookies.
Sabrina E.
Glendale, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are great and super easy to make! The instructions are right on the back so it’s literally food proof. They taste way better then basic packaged cookies because it’s still kind of homemade. Try these you won’t be disappointed!!
Chyanne E.
The tub of cookie dough is the BEST bang for your buck since you get an entire tub of it. You can be in control of your own sizes and make the dough last for however long you want. I highly recommend this to cookie lovers!
Laura M.
Manhattan , KS
These are pretty good cookies if you want to make it from the oven. It’s not bad at all, it has a good taste to it and I end up making a couple batches at once or you can even save it and use the rest for another time.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.