BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Ashley B.
Philadelphia, PA
Ohhhh how I love these cookies. And everyone else loves them too after I use this kit.
Laura C.
Cherryville, NC
One of my favorite brands! I also love their seasonal flavors! Affordable and so yummy
Brenda F.
I love this cookie dough it's really good and not too sweet and you can even eat it raw
Nancy G.
Mission, TX
Our favorite chocolate chip dough ! We love cookies I recommend this brand easy to make
Stephanie Y.
Seminole , FL
So so good and so easy to make it taste like homemade cookies definitely worth the buy
David M.
Delicious warm cookies in the oven..specially during the holiday seasons like Christmas
Alison P.
O Fallon, MO
Always tastes great and comes in handy when I don't have time to make a homemade batch
Sarah D.
They come out perfect every time. I just wish they were a little bit bigger and thicker
Bridgette M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these cookies. they're an easy thing to cook. just pop them in the oven and wait
Natalie B.
If you aren't making homemade dough, this is the way to go! It's good, quick, and easy
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.