BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Lexi E.
Waterloo , IA
I love how easy these are to make and they don't short you on flavor or chocolate chips!
logan m.
Visalia
Love these classic cookies. Have such a great taste and can be found in any grocery store
Carmen L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I have one word for this cookie dough...DELICIOUS!! I absolutely love this cookie dough.
Jessica L.
Laredo
These cookies are so yummy the chocolate chips are good the dough of the cookies is good
Julia V.
Honestly I never get a chance to eat the cookies because I just eat all the dough first!
Alexis n.
MESA, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is my all time favorite cookie brand to use. The cookies come out soft and perfect.
Mikayla P.
Visalia, CA
Some of the best chocolate chip cookies ever! I was eating dough while others were baking
Arwen S.
Quinton, VA
These make very yummy cookies! They don't take long and the prep is super fast and easy!
Bridgette M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these cookies. they're an easy thing to cook. just pop them in the oven and wait
cristal m.
Tollhouse chocolate chip cookies are my favorite comes out good in the oven pretty good
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.