BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Danielle N.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
These cookies are great! Almost as good as homemade! Very simple to make and affordable!
Linda S.
La Porte, IN
Great choice when you can't pick which chip still you want. The make the perfect cookie.
Shawna S.
Love these cookies. I make them for after school snacks all the time and on the weekends.
April R.
Best cookies ever!!!!!!
Just remember to check on them so they burn and use baking spray.
Elizabeth K.
Dublin, CA
Taste amazing!!! Would eat all day every day! Amazing texture, easy to make from scratch
holly m.
Mcminnville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love them when they are gooey and fresh out of the oven. So good! My favorite for sure
Abbey M.
I love tollhouse chocolate chip cookie dough. I can eat it by the spoonful. Easy to cook.
Nicole R.
Culpeper , VA
Best cookie dough around!!! Love how the chocolate chip cookies taste!!! So delicious !!
marissa w.
Louisville, KY
This brand is one of my favorite cookies and they come out and taste perfect every time.
María E.
I cook this for my family and my godchildrens and they are in love. And, I am in love too
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.