BY TOLL HOUSE

• Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I want cookies but not just any kind ! These are the only ones I'd eat 👅 so yummy and soft
Tamia B.
Statesville, NC
Love, love, love. I buy this all the time and will cook them anytime I have a sweet tooth.
Stephanie  H.
Hamlin, NY
Love these cookies, they are not too sweet or too much chocolate. They are so easy to make.
Redonna W.
Cordova, TN
YUMMY! Everything is in one box which makes it super simple to bake! Love these cookies.
Nicole P.
Baltimore, MD
I love to use these all the time, it's easy to just buy these & pop them right in the oven'
Liz C.
Stockton, CA
So freaking good and easy to make ! Love making this with my sisters ! They love this stuff
Katelynn S.
Dodge City, KS
Really tasty and super easy to make and you can make a bunch of them just from one package!
Sierra P.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Love this cookie dough, great way to get the rich creamy toll house cookies right at home.
Kenia M.
Glendale
This is my favorite cookie to buy at the store its my favorite i always buy this every time
Angela D.
To me they taste artificial! I prefer home made but I like peanut butter cookies the best!
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.