BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Samantha S.
Cedar Hill, TX
Tell have cookie dough chocolate chip is an amazing brand. The flavoringis amazing as long as you follow the baking instructions definitely delicious I typically Buy at Albertson's or Walmart.I would definitely recommend trying this brand because it lasts a long time and what you don't you are freeze
Kaitlyn J.
Wallkill, NY
1,231 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My favorite in pre made cookies dough. I make everything out of this. One of my favorite things to do it actually make cookie cakes out of it. They always taste great. Super easy to find in any local supermarket and very affordable. Plus even if it's frowned upon it taste great right out of the bin
Sheyla C.

With the sticks of dough I usually cut slices or stick my cookie scoop inside of the plastic sleeve and can extract the soft dough without any problem. But with the Nestle dough it was so hard that I had to struggle to get the scoop into the dough. It was like the consistency of hard ice cream. Not impossible, but difficult to scoop. And when I cooked the dough per the directions I had to add extra time (a lot of extra time) to the total baking time as the dough was so dense.
Emerine B.
Mount Morris, MI
Toll House Cookie Dough Chocolate Chip break apart dough is SO simple and less time consuming. The clean up is pretty much just the cookie sheet and spatula (if you used one). I'm not a big chocolate chip cookie fan but I do prefer Toll House to any other. I wish the chocolate chips were like Swiss milk chocolate. I think I would give 5 stars then.
Miccah M.
Carlsbad, CA
These are so good! As long as you don't forget about them like I did. They taste great and have the perfect amount of chewy in the center and crunchy on the edges. It is really affordable and great for when you want cookies, but don't feel like going through the hassle of making them yourself.
Leah B.
Erie, PA
Literally, these are the best cookies when you're as lazy as I am. I love eating just the dough even though I know you're not supposed to. Shhh. Don't tell! I also like to actually bake them and fill my kitchen with the smell of freshly made cookies without all the work of actually making the dough. Definitely something I buy all the time!
Emma P.
When I'm not in the mood in making homemade cookies, I usually opt for this brand. It may be a bit pricier than its competitive brands, but I would say the extra cents are worth it. Follow the instruction and keep a watch on those cookies when you bake, and you'll have the sweetest golden brown melt-in-your-mouth, crunchy-edged cookies ever!
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these toll house cookie dough chocolate chip they are really tasty cookies you can bake them anytime of the day and they will taste so good as a snack it's really easy to make even your kids can help it's really a good way to spend time with your babies by spending quality time baking cookies and they are so delicious to go with it
Julia F.
If you don't have time to bake homemade cookies or simply don't have the ingredients or a bit short on cash do not fret these cookies can be made in a jiffy and taste just as good if not better than some homemade cookies. All u do is cut place bake and ur done. You can get this at any grocery store and sometimes if lucky they are on sale.
Mikayla W.
These cookies are amazing! I love using this dough to bake with. I like to make my cookies crispy on the edges and gooey in the center, this dough is perfect for that! My boyfriend even loves eating the dough raw (I think it's gross). Definitely give these cookies a try, you will love them.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.