BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Crissey C.
Springfield, MA
I love these cookies there so good, when you bite into them you get a great chocolatey flavor
Zulema S.
My favorite cookie dough of all time. Very delicious and a fun activity to do with my family.
Megan H.
Irvine
This cookie dough is the best. Makes yummy cookies or delicious eating this cookie dough raw
Jas
Tucson, AZ
I love this to make cookies! They always come out good!!!! Ill be buying this again! 5 stars.
Shaq B.
Hickory, NC
Toll house is great, and the mixture is perfect the best combo of all chocolates. My favorite
Sarah B.
Centralia, IL
I love cookies. These are an essential in any cookie lovers home. So easy to make and so good
Sophia N.
This is so convenient to make cookies with I also love raw cookie dough and this taste great
Megan I.
Amherst, NY
Who doesn't love eating raw cookie dough and everyone has eaten tollhouse makes great cookies
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA
Can't live without these cookies! My son thinks they are amazing so I make
Them often for him
Christa S.
San Jose, CA
Super fun for the kids and since I'm not good at baking period. . This is a winner in my book
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.