BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Sarah B.
Centralia, IL
I love cookies. These are an essential in any cookie lovers home. So easy to make and so good
Fatima R.
Amazing cookies I love it and I also enjoy eating it raw lol my mom kills me but it's my fav
Zulema S.
My favorite cookie dough of all time. Very delicious and a fun activity to do with my family.
Kiki D.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this cookie dough!!!! I eat it raw Lol. This is like the only cookie dough brand I get
Megan I.
Amherst, NY
Who doesn't love eating raw cookie dough and everyone has eaten tollhouse makes great cookies
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are usually the cookies I buy during the holidays , easy to make and very affordable .
Allie K.
Taste great. Easy to cook. Perfect amount to cook. Definitely do not have a problem with this
Diana M.
I love nestle toll house cookies. They are soft and chewy and easy packaging is always great
Brittney B.
Huntsville, TX
My homemade chocolate chip cookies never come out right. This is why I stick with toll house.
Laura M.
Emerson, NJ
So easy to make. All you have to do is open the package and separate the cookies. Super yummy
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.