BY TOLL HOUSE

• Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Norrisha L.
Long Beach, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Toll house is the go to cookie dough its very easy to find and makes perfect cookies we love it
Jenn V.
My kids love when I make these... Great for on the go or a bed time snack goes great with milk
Jade V.
As I type this, I'm currently eating toll house chocolate chip cookie that I baked last night!
These are the best! Hot of the oven, dipped in milk is the only way to enjoy them! Go get some!
Kirandip K.
Hesperia, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I can always eat this cookie dough raw may it be from any bag but cookies turn out as good too.
Amber S.
Bridgeport , AL
You honestly can't get a better cookie than a home made chocolate chip cookie. It's my favorite
Kathryn R.
Pretty much the only cookie dough brand I use. It has been my favorite ever since i was little
Shuaniqua D.
Nolanville, TX
Best cookies my mom use to grab for these all the time when I was a kid and now I do with mine.
Beverly D.
If you look in my freezer you will always find these chocolate chip cookies dough in all types.
Jena C.
I teally like baking. Bad thing is i will eat it as i bake. Would recommend this. Easy to make
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.