BY TOLL HOUSE

• How would you describe the taste? I'm planning to buy fo...6 Answers
  • How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Lynlee E.
An all time favorite me and my husband can eat a whole thing in no time. They are very delicious
Holli M.
This is my favorite cookie brand ever it just tastes so good me and my family love these cookies
Kaszyna Z.
round rock
Perfect amount of chocolate!!! Taste like my grams used to make them love it and get all the time
Hunter M.
Indianapolis, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The dough is better than baking and having cookies. Cookies are still great but the dough, guys.
Stephanie R.
Katy, TX
Can't go wrong with toll house cookie dough. They come out perfect every time & taste delicious!
Kayy T.
Torrance, CA
I love the rich and warm taste of these cookies one of my favorite brands of cookie dough to buy.
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is so good to eat it is the best and easy to make at home with the family or by yourself lol
Blankaa V.
Ivanhoe, CA
These cookies are so easy to bake and quick as well. I love getting the bucket ones from Costco.
Deziree L.
Independence , MO
I am a huge fan of this cookie dough! It makes perfect chocolate chip cookies every single time!
Michelle T.
My husband loves chocolate chip cookies. I bake these for him all the time. They are really good
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.