BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Natalia  M.
Orlando, Florida
Ok I've tried a lot of different brands of cookie dough but nestle always remains my favorite! Yum.
Sheridan W.
My go to brand for baking cookies when i cant make them from scratch. Taste great and they're cheap
Kristen M.
Springfield, IL
Toll house chocolate chip cookies are amazing right out of the oven with a ice cold glass of milk.
Sondra W.
Nashville Tennessee
Great taste...this trio of Nestle Toll House with a cookie spatula would make a great holiday gift.
Sylvia G.
Tulare, CA
My go to dough! They are delicious and not hard to find there usually at any basic grocery store!!
Tiffany A.
I'm not sure if I like the Toll House cookie dough more raw or cooked. Either way it is delicious!
Daisy R.
Theses cookies are ok, i could make better ones and there isn't that many cookies in the packeging
Maria S.
I simplr love baking! This are so easy to do. Plus they taste delicious. I would recommend to try!
Lucero M.
Delicious they are delicious. They are soft and taste amazing especially with some milk on the side
Amanda J.
I buy these often. They are a good alternative to completely homemade when you want a warm cookie.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.