BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Natalia  M.
Orlando, Florida
Ok I've tried a lot of different brands of cookie dough but nestle always remains my favorite! Yum.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love to buy the tub of cookie dough because you can make so many batches & the dough stays fresh
Laura W.
Ukiah , CA
These turn out very delicious. Maybe not quite as good as made from scratch, but pretty darn close!
Tiffany A.
I'm not sure if I like the Toll House cookie dough more raw or cooked. Either way it is delicious!
jackie s.
Franklin, TN
Very good to eat especially freah out of the oven my family loves theae cookies can't eat just one
Corissa L.
These are amazing. So amazing. But even more amazing when you're drunk. They're a fantastic snack.
Andrea J.
Doral, FL
The best chocolate chips ever! For do whatever you want with the best chocolate. I love this brand
Victoria T.
Love toll house cookies they're so good , and very soft when they come out . Very easy to bake too
Sylvia G.
Tulare, CA
My go to dough! They are delicious and not hard to find there usually at any basic grocery store!!
Jennifer A.
My favorite cookie dough! My daughter and I make these weekly to munch on for snacks or as dessert!
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.