BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Yliza R.
Montclair, CA
I can always count on toll house for delicious cookies. Their easy to bake in a short amount of time
Arica H.
Jackson, KY
These are pretty good if you can cook them at the right amount of time but I can't ever get it right.
Larissa B.
Merrick, NY
These cookies are sooooo damn good!!!! Gooye inside. The chocolate melts. I can't stop eating them!!
Jacquelyn R.
Raw or cooked, this is a must for my grocery list! Definitely one of my favorite cookie dough brands
Rogelia S.
I buy these all the time for an after dinner snack for the kids and there fabulous not too chocolatey
Karley F.
They taste absolutely delicious. I love baking these. Super easy to make and the outcome is amazing.
Victoria G.
San Antonio, TX
What's not to love? Chocolatey, chewy, crunchy, deliciousness. Buy them today, worth the money.
crystal Z.
Whittier, CA
Love getting this around Christmas time I love baking cookies I always have cookies in the holidays
Cristal C.
Philadelphia, PA
This brand is one of the best to make classic chocolate ship cookies its delicious and affordable.
Lucero M.
Delicious they are delicious. They are soft and taste amazing especially with some milk on the side
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.