BY TOLL HOUSE

• How would you describe the taste? I'm planning to buy fo...6 Answers
  • How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Tiffany H.
As a baker, I used to be completely against buying 'ready to bake' cookie dough. that was until I really wanted cookies late at night and made a late night run to the store and bought a tube of this stuff. I won't lie, I even mixed the 'raw' dough with ice cream and it was amazing. not recommended but....amazing. Toll house will be the only already made brand I'll ever buy from now on!
Andrea S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Great cookie dough! I love the consistency and the results of this product! If you follow the directions on how to do cookies, you would be addicted on how delicious this would come out! Plus they are super affordable. I bought this at Sam's and I'm sure you can find it at any local stores! Highly recommend this product!!
Zayda P.
I love these because I don't have to worry about it going bad. Sometimes I buy cookies to bake and forget about it. Or I'll only make a few and forget to make the rest. I can throw two or three or into my toaster oven and the rest won't go bad. Definitely a good purchase for a cookie lover who only wants a few at a time.
Lindsay N.
Perth Amboy , NJ
My favorite brand to buy around the holidays. I always make sure when I'm Entertaining around the holiday so always have cookies as an option for dessert, and I stay loyal to using nestle toll house, they're so good and I always sneak one after I take them out of the oven; there's nothing better then a warm baked cookie!
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Whenever I get in the mood to stay in, watch movies, and bake a sweet treat, I always grab Toll House chocolate chip cookie dough. They are so easy and delicious to make. Of course I always eat a little bit of the dough, even though we aren't supposed to. Its a tradition to have these cookies for a night in, and I love it.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
When I'm in a hurry or don't have all the ingredients for homemade cookies I keep a tin of Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough in my fridge... I love how easy it is to scoop and bake... and they taste so good especially when they are still warm and gooey... perfect sweet treat and perfect amount of chips per cookie
Alexis M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my go to quick fix. The flavors like eating real homemade cookies from scratch. Short time span from opening the package to taking them out of the oven. Not too pricey, I tend to get them on sale. Overall satisfied with the brand and would recommend them whenever you're in the need for a quick bake cookie fix!
Brandi R.
Macclenny, FL
I've tried a lot of different kinds of cookie dough (and made plenty from scratch as well) but I just keep coming back to the classic Tollhouse chocolate chip! There's a reason they're a "classic" after all. They come out perfect every time -- chewy and soft and filled with chocolate-y goodness. Just make sure to bake them a couple of minutes less than the recommended time. That way they stay nice and chewy instead of getting crispy!
Jenn F.
If you need chocolate chip cookies in a pinch, or you simply don't feel like baking, then pick up a tube or a tub of Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chips! And even though Nestle cautions against it, it's hard to resist a spoonful of dough... or the finished baked cookies. Serve hot with a glass of cold milk!
Charna H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Normally I prefer to make all my baked goods from scratch that way I know exactly what goes into them along with a little extra love on my part. I do however break down and have lazy days where I know that my family wants baked good that I don't want to put the effort into and when I do these are a close second to my home made desserts.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.