BY TOLL HOUSE

• How would you describe the taste? I'm planning to buy fo...6 Answers
  • How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Jennifer Y.
My all time favorite pre made cookie dough! Super tasty and easy to bake. Kids and family will enjoy
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Love chocolate chip cookie dough anything I eat these cooked or uncooked love these they taste great
Elda C.
Hialeah, FL
Love this product. Cookies taste amazing. I love making them with my 2 year old every other weekend.
Larissa B.
Merrick, NY
These cookies are sooooo damn good!!!! Gooye inside. The chocolate melts. I can't stop eating them!!
Whitley B.
Idaho Falls , ID
This stuff makes great cookies, but is even better just eating it raw. Makes a great midnight snack.
Latasha P.
OPELIKA, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
So soft and chewy cookies I've had not quick to burn love the cookie dough I even put in my ice cream
Alaina K.
Buffalo, NY
Ahhhh I love this cookie dough! Ill never buy another brand of chocolate chip cookie dough ever again
Ashley G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I buy this all the time although it's hard taking then when my whole family is using the cookie dough
Danielle M.
Yes yes yes! This cookie dough is so good! It's my favorite for sure whether I cook it or eat it raw
Bonni N.
Vancouver, WA
This stuff is awesome!! Cookies are great right out of the oven. The cookie dough itself is amazing!
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.