BY TOLL HOUSE

• How would you describe the taste? I'm planning to buy fo...6 Answers
  • How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Heather J.
I don't even cook these. I just eat it raw and I've never gotten salmonella poisoning so that's good
Jenny G.
Menasha, Wi
This is a fine pre-made mix, but i really can't validate not making them homemade - it's a tradition!
Latasha P.
OPELIKA, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
So soft and chewy cookies I've had not quick to burn love the cookie dough I even put in my ice cream
Angelica P.
Waco, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Good by itself or baked. I know they say its not good to eat raw cookie dough buts hard to resist it.
araceli l.
Sacramento, CA
This is the best cookie dough ever!! Every time I make them it's like homemade recipe. We love them!
Nalie R.
Randolph, MA
These are good they cook in 13 min and are cheap and have a great taste. They are not healthy though.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Love chocolate chip cookie dough anything I eat these cooked or uncooked love these they taste great
Luciana V.
Great cookies! They taste amazing right out of the oven. Amazing flavor. Cookies are gooey and soft.
Shanna B.
Downingtown, PA
Well if this isn't one of the most delicious things out there, I don't know what is! Love this stuff
Jenny R.
johnson city, Tn
Great to have on hand if you don't have time to make them from scratch. Quick easy and pretty tasty!
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.