BY TOLL HOUSE

• How would you describe the taste? I'm planning to buy fo...6 Answers
  • How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Julie P.
This is super chocolaty and has a lot of butter. You must eat after it gets out of the oven. Heaven!
Jessica N.
Pacific, WA
I love this frozen Nestle Toll House frozen chocolate chip dough. It taste amazing and so convenient.
Kate T.
Arlington, TX
If I'm buying pre-made cookie dough, it has to be Nestle Toll House. turns out really tasty cookies.
alisha s.
Bronx , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
i love making these cookies so easy to use and bake and family likes to eat them all in one day loll
Danielle M.
My favorite chocolate chip cookies! Very sweet and buttery taste! Perfect with a glass of cold milk!
Courtney G.
Savannah, GA
This is the only premade. cookie dough my grandmother and myself buy. They are the best in my opinion
Lavonda R.
Greenville, NC
best cookies ever. yummy ! to gooey and chocolate chip is the best! doesn't take long to bake either.
Jenny G.
Menasha, Wi
This is a fine pre-made mix, but i really can't validate not making them homemade - it's a tradition!
Danielle M.
Yes yes yes! This cookie dough is so good! It's my favorite for sure whether I cook it or eat it raw
Hannah S.
Decatur, IL
I love to make these with my husband on a night in. Just pop in a movie and some cookies in the oven.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.