BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Charlotte D.
Westbury, NY
Loll every time my bf and I make cookies we take out the tub of cookie dough and eat it straight so goof
Logan F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this cookie dough it's my go-to cookie dough when I want to make cookies. I love it!!
Aubrey M.
San Bernardino, CA
I love everything being in one box. Being a mom of 3 I forget everything so it's allot easier this way.
nita C.
There are so good great for a party
I love these I love to have one if I could get one thanks again ncc
Jen M.
Northampton , PA
I would eat the whole log if I could. So so so good, reminds me of Christmas cookies when I was little.
Melissa F.
Prattville, AL
Delicious easy to use products make it simple to enjoy fresh baked cookies with less time and cleanup!
Amy H.
Dayton
Very good cookies not only are they good when they are cooked but very yummy eating the raw dough yummy
Kelsey T.
Manchester, NH
My favorite cookies. As long as you cook them for shorter the amount of time they write on the package.
Maira  S.
Kingman, AZ
We love making cookies at home and these are a good brand to go with. Just not the best in my opinion.
Tabby S.
I always make these for my fiance's parents when they come into town it's their absolute favorite bramd
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.