BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Maira  S.
Kingman, AZ
We love making cookies at home and these are a good brand to go with. Just not the best in my opinion.
Jen M.
Northampton , PA
I would eat the whole log if I could. So so so good, reminds me of Christmas cookies when I was little.
Courtney F.
Baltimore, MD
Use this every year and it's always a favorite! So quick and easy!! Super delicious and kids love them
Tasha G.
Stearns, KY
Till house cookies are the best brand! I don't let them cook all the way so they are so soft and good.
Karla P.
I like it because it makes it really easy to make cookies for those who are not really great at baking.
Jaclyn T.
Demotte, IN
Absolutely delicious. Tollhouse will always be my number 1 go to brand by choice of course!! Must try!
jossy m.
Great tasting product loved it as soon as I had a bite great feeling when u have it never give it away
Aubrey M.
San Bernardino, CA
I love everything being in one box. Being a mom of 3 I forget everything so it's allot easier this way.
Devan W.
Seffner, Fl
I love making these cookies! They are so delicious & easy to make. My kids love helping cook them too.
Danielle B.
Broussard, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my all time favorite cookies!! Nobody makes them quite like Toll House!! Sooooooo delicious!!
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.