BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Kayla S.
Westminster, MD
Love nestle toll house chocolate chip cookies there always a tradition in my home especially around the winter months. I love the premade dough and if im lucky half of the package gets baked. always keep the frozen package in the freezer for when im in the cookie mood, its very convenient and helps alot when i dont feel like baking from scratch.
Aimee S.
This cookie dough is great but it is a little pricey! I haven't really tried many comparable products so I can't say how it compares to others. It is very convenient and it is super easy to do with kids, without all the mess!! I sometimes eat it before it's cooked and it's good that way too....although I don't know how good that is for you!
Claire O.
Need to head off to a house party but don't have time to get ready & prepare something to bring? Well no worries!! Nestle toll house frozen chocolate chip cookie dough is here for you! Pop this in the oven & give them a few minutes to bake & you are going to have an amazing treat for the party!! these cookies will bring everyone back to times when they were back in second grade having valentine's day parties!
Rebecca H.
Hutto, TX
The big tub of cookie dough is dangerous because I am typically tempted to eat it straight from the tub. :P It's great value, though. Pretty reasonably priced considering how many cookies it makes. It comes with lots of chips, too! Very tasty and awesome if you want to make just a cookie or two OR if you need to make a huge batch.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
Overall, when you see Toll House, you know that the product is going to be top notch. The flavors are just incredible and your entire house will smell amazing when they are cooking. I will say that the dough seemed a little too doughy and sticky but otherwise these are a great substitute for homemade if you are running short on time.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Nestle Toll House Frozen Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is the best! My nieces, husband and I love them (my nieces love to help me bake them). An easier way to make very yummy cookies. I am a repeat customer and I would highly recommend others buying for themselves. Not to mention that the scent of cookies filling the house is always a plus!
Maxine P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I usually prefer to make my cookies from scratch, but when I don't feel like going thru the process of mixing all the ingredients I resort to these. They are super easy for the kids to make and are delicious. They are ready in just 10 short minutes and come out perfectly, nice and chewy and chocolatey. They are a good value as well.
Samara K.
Denver, CO
Okay yea I love the product but I stopped buying nestle because of the child labor thing which I did thorough research on and yes, it's true and no, they don't appear to have stopped yet. So that's why I personally don't purchase these anymore, however back when I did consume this product it was OK, it kind of tasted strange but cookie dough is cookie dough and I don't say no to that!
Andrea S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Great cookie dough! I love the consistency and the results of this product! If you follow the directions on how to do cookies, you would be addicted on how delicious this would come out! Plus they are super affordable. I bought this at Sam's and I'm sure you can find it at any local stores! Highly recommend this product!!
Tiffany H.
As a baker, I used to be completely against buying 'ready to bake' cookie dough. that was until I really wanted cookies late at night and made a late night run to the store and bought a tube of this stuff. I won't lie, I even mixed the 'raw' dough with ice cream and it was amazing. not recommended but....amazing. Toll house will be the only already made brand I'll ever buy from now on!
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.