BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Kristin J.
Slippery Rock, PA
You can't go wrong with cookie dough by toll house! I mean come on!! It's good cooked and just as dough!
Gina S.
Dayton, OH
Pretty delicious! Easy to bake. Always soft. Always a go to when I don't feel like making a homemade batch
Kathy W.
BELTON, MO
Almost like homemade. Best part is you can freeze unused then just cut slices off to cook. Lots of chips.
Lianna B.
streetsboro, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
been eating this cookie dough raw since the 90s. the one in the long tube shape. no salmonella here. 5/5.
Micsha M.
Huntington , WV
My favorite! I like these way better than pillsbury cookies because they bake better and much more moist
Mindy L.
Mandeville , LA
My boys love this cookie dough. We make these cookies at least twice a week. Easy to find and inexpensive
Kristin A.
We love these in my house... I actually have some in a bowl on my counter now and we left them for Santa.
Caroline R.
Blythewood, SC
i could eat these cookies alllllllllllllllllll day every day. i eat it raw even if you aren't supposed to
Kiondra B.
Arkadelphia, AR
I love toll house chocolate chip cookies! They are so freaking good, we bake a lot around here in my home
Krysteena C.
Naugatuck , CT
These are perfect for the mom on the go. They are yummy and easy to make. Always a huge hit with my kids.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.