BY TOLL HOUSE

• Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Hannah  G.
Knoxville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This brand is my favorite chocolate recipe to buy at the store. Quick and easy to make and quite delicious.
Alyssa H.
Jacksonville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love cookie dough more than the actual baked cookies which isn't a good thing but I will always love it.
#nerdygirl ..
Ok, seriously like I could eat the whole thing of raw cookie dough. I mean who couldn't. It's irresistible.
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
The absolute best chocolate chip cookie! The bucket makes for easy scooping and storage. Not overly sweet.
Cate F.
Wilmington, NC
They taste like homemade cookies. Warm and fresh and great with milk. My favorite cookie brand! A must try!
Mina S.
Guthrie, OK
I love to make cookies from scratch but when I am in a hurry this is my go to brand and my kids love them!!
Danae R.
If anything cookies are my favorite thing to eat when watching a movie or just watching late night TV shows
Brissa T.
Pasco, WA
Loves these cookies tastes really good! Love making them for all my family, awesome because it makes a lot
Kailyn L.
Ashtabula, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is the kind of cookie dough i can eat raw or cooked its soooo yummy this had been around since forever
Kristen M.
Northridge, CA
These were AMAZING and hard to not eat raw. I had to make them all at once so I wouldn't snack on the dough
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.