BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Alexandra J.
Mesquite, TX
It's very yummy and not and in price.. makes delicious cookies too :) would definitely recommend you try this
Cyndie B.
Norfolk, VA
There should always be a tube hidden in the fridge from the other family members for just you alone to enioy
Latrisha O.
Grand Rapids, MI
My kids and I use this product every Thanksgiving. Something simple and easy to cooks for the family. My kids and I use this product every Thanksgiving. Something simple and easy to cooks for the family. My kids and I use this product every Thanksgiving. Something simple and easy to cooks for the family.
Jimena J.
Imperial, CA
I LOVE IT!
They are really easy and fast to make...They have a really homemade taste, I highly recommend it!
Rabail K.
This makes the best cookies that one has ever eaten and their entire lives and the dough even tasted so good
Azucena R.
Carpentersville, IL
The most soft cookies and delicious cookies. They are so big, soft, crunchy, chunky and they are just yummmy.
Olivia H.
Norcross , GA
Best frozen cookies ever hands down! They're fast & easy to make. You can get over 20 cookies for about $3!!
Brittany W.
Natchitoches, LA
Easy to bake and love how they come out just like subway cookies I like to eat mine straight out of the oven
Brittney H.
Cookie dough is my favorite, it's good to eat with many things, this brand of cookie dough taste really good
jocelyn t.
Cherry Hill, NJ
such a classic, my favorite is to put a caramel in the middle its like a little caramel lava cake, sooo good
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.