BY TOLL HOUSE

• How would you describe the taste? I'm planning to buy fo...6 Answers
  • How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Tiffany B.
Easy to make and best tasting chocolate chip cookie. I always get compliments when I make these for a party.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Who doesn't love cookie dough!!! It's hard not to eat it straight from the tub. Makes for delicious cookies!!
Amy C.
Mountain Home, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite kind of cookie dough! I always eat some before making cookies! The cookies are always great too!
Michia H.
I love making cookies and sometimes i just eat the dough right out of the package which is really really good
Teri S.
Stockton, CA
Quick and easy way to make chocolate chip cookies. Just scoop and bake. i buy the tub at costco for about $5.
Calla R.
I love baking and cookies, but don't often have the time. This is my go to when I need a quick fix of sweets.
Jia H.
Tamarac, FL
Definitely my favorite brand for chocolate chip dough. It's so delicious with the right amount of chocolate!
Kennedy T.
Omg!!! I adore this!! I buy tubs of this and I just eat it from the tub!! Love cookie dough so much!!!😍😍😍😘😘😘
Anika B.
I always love making is with my mom especially when I was little kid and they still taste great to this day!
Breanna R.
Arlington, TX
These cookies are so delicious! chocolate chip are my favorite cookies especially with a cold glass of milk.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.