BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Tiara I.
Edwardsville , IL
Best cookie dough I sometimes eat it raw. They are so soft and fresh when they are made right to perfection!
Azucena R.
Carpentersville, IL
The most soft cookies and delicious cookies. They are so big, soft, crunchy, chunky and they are just yummmy.
Amanda T.
Azusa , CA
These are so amazing I love baking these cookies they taste so much better then any other store bought cookie
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Who doesn't love cookie dough!!! It's hard not to eat it straight from the tub. Makes for delicious cookies!!
Lesley M.
Nashville, NC
BEST COOKIE DOUGH EVER! I could seriously eat this stuff all the time, I'm not even kidding. It is that good
Amy C.
Mountain Home, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite kind of cookie dough! I always eat some before making cookies! The cookies are always great too!
Sierra D.
...excuse me while I stuff my face with raw cookie dough... I know it's I'll advised, but it's so damn good!
Michia H.
I love making cookies and sometimes i just eat the dough right out of the package which is really really good
Ivy F.
Belle Chasse, LA
Yummy goodness you can just pick up from the store and make when you want to. Always good for a sweet treat.
Teri S.
Stockton, CA
Quick and easy way to make chocolate chip cookies. Just scoop and bake. i buy the tub at costco for about $5.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.