BY TOLL HOUSE

• How would you describe the taste? I'm planning to buy fo...6 Answers
  • How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
darique w.
Best cookies ever in life. Not too sweet. Not too much chocolate. Its the perfect balance of sweet and cookie
Joelle C.
San Diego , CA
This is my all time favorite cookie dough brand! it reminds me of my childhood and it always taste so good :)
Sierra H.
Kent
I love using this cookie dough when I don't feel like making my own and the cookies always come out delicious
Albina J.
Washingtn Twp, MI
Me and my sisters bake cookies often. This is my favorite line. They could pass as homemade tasting cookies.
Clarissa S.
OHH HECK YESSSSS
my stomach is doing flips and jumping out of happiness just talking about these. So good!!!
Rina B.
Tampa, FL
Best cookie sought brand. Made these recently when my friends came to visit and thought they were homemade!!
Kennedy T.
Omg!!! I adore this!! I buy tubs of this and I just eat it from the tub!! Love cookie dough so much!!!😍😍😍😘😘😘
Christine C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
We love these cookies, everybody thinks they're homemade when i make these. little do they know...........haha
Shannon K.
Kaukauna, WI
These are perfect for making cookies, making a cookie cake or anything else, to eat the dough, just the beat
isabelle b.
Leo, IN
i'm never disappointed with this cookie brand. they're great and super moist. the chocolate chips are great.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.