BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Telina G.
Long Beach, CA
Way easier than making them from scratch and taste homemade. Whenever I buy cookies this is the brand I go for.
jasmine g.
Owensboro, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Easy dough to break apart and make cookies. But must watch closely because they cool so quickly .even the rolls
Jennifer M.
These are my favorite cookies to make and eat ! Especially if I'm having a bad day ! I love buying these cookies
Laurel M.
Jacksonville, FL
Magically delicious! It turns out so tasty and it's a fun time shaping the cookies. I suggest giving them a try
Casey P.
Mansfield, TX
TRIPLE chocolate chip...need I say more? Delicious! And, convenient to bake. They come out perfect every time!
Skyler N.
Brooklyn
Break and bake is the way to go! It's my go to when I want freshly baked cookies but don't have a lot of time.
Jennifer p.
Smithfield, RI
great to kee on hand for drop in guests or sweet cravings, perfect for portion control and always warm cookies
Kasey C.
Toll house chocolate chip cookie dough is a favorite around my house kids love them and a big hit at my partys
Jasmine P.
These chocolate chip cookies are absolutely amazing ! My favorite brand of store bought cookie dough for sure !
Purva W.
Little Falls, MN
Love love love absolutely love this product really good price really good quality. I would absolutely buy again
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.