BY TOLL HOUSE

• How would you describe the taste? I'm planning to buy fo...6 Answers
  • How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Caroline  S.
These make the greatest cookies! I love these so much! There soft and chocolaty and so good! Best cookies ever!!
Sirena L.
Union City, CA
Nestle tollhouse always does an amazing job with their cookies! Comes out always perfect! It is super affordable
Laura G.
Somerset, KY
I love the tubs of cookie dough. It makes it so easy to just make a few at a time, and easy for my kids to help!
Ayah N.
Staten Island , NY
when i tell you obsessed, i mean obsessed!!! my husband is absolutely addicted to these warm gooey little treats
Tammy S.
The premade cookie dough is easy and convenient. It makes it easy to bake a few or alot. I prefer to eat it raw.
Kathryn P.
Athens, MI
These are quick and easy to make. I prefer to make them from scratch with my kiddos. We love baking together!
Angi L.
Taylor, MI
These are true melt in your mouth cookies, we even make cookie cakes with this and boy do they turn out perfect
bethany b.
You can never go wrong with toll house cookies!!! They taste great and are easy and convenient for any occasion
Alexis n.
MESA, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love this cookie dough I like eating it felt good being cooked I love it when you bake them they're so good.
Dyshonique J.
Baltimore md
Nestle is very sweet and soft when you cook it . It can sometimes be too sweet for me but my siblings love it.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.