BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
kierstin m.
Orlando, FL
I eat this straight out of the tub/tube/package this cookie dough is so yummy it hardly ever makes it to the pan
Alicia H.
Pasadena, TX
I love their cookie dough recipes! all of them! And buying their rolls save me time when I need to make cookies.
kasandra e.
Yorkville, IL
Make holiday baking a little easier, just as good as making them on your own with out all the hassles and dishes
Kyrston C.
Poplar Bluff
I love using frozen cookie dough instead of buying already baked cookies or thawed cookie dough it's just better.
Kimberly B.
Cullman, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love these so much! Most the time they never end up getting made into actual cookies. I always eat the dough raw
sunnie l.
Flint, TX
They are easy and less mess and they turn out perfect. My go to went I don't have the time to mix my cook dough.
Celeste M.
My favorite cookie brand of all time! Simple to make and always come out soft and moist ! These are a must have!
Jenna B.
Quick and easy when you don't have the time to make dough from scratch. Also great if you just want to eat dough.
Stephanie S.
The best cookie dough on the planet. It's great baked into cookies or even to enjoy just raw cookie dough. Yummy!
Amity O.
Ridgefield, WA
Oooh I love these. These have always been a family staple. These are so good and so easy to bake. And very cheap.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.