BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Hailey M.
Boerne, TX
Probably my favorite store bought cookie dough! It's got the perfect amount of chocolate chips and taste homemade!
Marina J.
Our ultimate favorite cookie dough! The kids love it, the adults love it... We like adding some nuts to it, too :)
Chanti C.
La Vergne, TN
I love Toll House cookies !!!! I plan on buying more maybe for the holidays. Good to share with family and friends.
Tammy B.
West Hamlin, Wv
Toll House cookie dough is delicious and affordable. I like to add kisses or other treats to make them more yummy.
amy s.
Des Moines, WA
1,285 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love eating this raw. I like it better that way over them being cooked. The dough is almost as good as homemade.
Katie M.
Knoxville, TN
My kids love these. They are so easy and fast to make and they are the perfect thing to always have in your fridge.
Lydia W.
Vernon
My household loves this cookie dough. We eat it right out of the tub! Not good I know but they are simply the best.
Jenn H.
cincinnati, OH
The best cookies in all the land! Fun to try these with little kids, not a huge mess like making cookies homemade!
Michelle J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite cookie dough… I know its bad to eat it raw but I can't help it its so good!! Now I'm craving some ughh
Ayah N.
Staten Island , NY
when i tell you obsessed, i mean obsessed!!! my husband is absolutely addicted to these warm gooey little treats
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.