BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Brad S.
Mobile , AL
Our family loves this cookie dough so much we crave it! We cannot go to the store and not buy it. Not sure how they do it but Nestle makes the best cookies ever!
Hannah🍀 b.
phoenix
The smell of my mom making cookies springs out so many memories of my childhood. I just love eating them with a cup of cold milk straight from the fridge with my warm gooey cookies.
Jamecia S.
Rex, GA
The best cookies ever!!!! I love them oh so much. I don't really like store bought cookies I love getting these so if you like me then you will love these they are truly amazing
April B.
Tunnel Hill, GA
One of the best cookie dough's to get. Much better than making them homemade. I have bought plenty of this cookie dough. I love the holiday cookies they come out with.
Kyla P.
Kenosha, WI
I love chocolate chip cookie dough that is pre packaged in rolls so that it is easy to cut then in a perfect shape. These are quick and easy and are not over priced in my opinion. They definitely taste homemade.
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Jess T.
El monte, CA
Love making these with the kiddos and are so yummy. These make for some good and easy quick bake cookies. We make them for fun and for when we crave some cookies.
Mallory J.
Raleigh, NC
I have such a weakness for cookie dough. I love this brand and I normally get it from Harris teeter. They have really good flavors and you can’t go wrong with any of them. It’s a little fattening but if your feeling it then go for it
Desiree S.
Sunrise, FL
This cookie dough is pretty delicious and one of the best "cookie doughs" on the market. I love usually make cookies from scratch, but using this brand is excellent if you need cookies baked immediately!
Lauren S.
Lahaina, HI
So the other day at my work we had a potluck where everyone brought the most delicious homemade dishes and desserts. Mind you, I live in Maui and my friends know how to cook some really amazing dishes and meanwhile I burn pasta .. So needless to say I whipped out my break and bakes and put them in a tuperware for our potluck. I have never gotten so many compliments on my cookies in my life!! Call me Nestle Tollhouse but these cookies are perfect! I eventually gave up the fact that these were not homemade but the cookies were all gone by the time they noticed.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.