BY TOLL HOUSE

• Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Jene W.
Fort Riley, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Childhood favorite cookie right here my mom wasn't much of a home made cookie maker so these were the go to cookie
Lydia W.
Vernon
My household loves this cookie dough. We eat it right out of the tub! Not good I know but they are simply the best.
Hailey M.
Boerne, TX
Probably my favorite store bought cookie dough! It's got the perfect amount of chocolate chips and taste homemade!
Danielle B.
Columbia, SC
The best cookie dough to buy! The cookies always come out nice and soft. Just the right amount of chocolate chips.
Chanti C.
La Vergne, TN
I love Toll House cookies !!!! I plan on buying more maybe for the holidays. Good to share with family and friends.
Natalie C.
Perfect to use during birthdays Christmas or any event. They taste like gourmet cookies! Very soft and very tasty!
Tammy B.
West Hamlin, Wv
Toll House cookie dough is delicious and affordable. I like to add kisses or other treats to make them more yummy.
Marina J.
Our ultimate favorite cookie dough! The kids love it, the adults love it... We like adding some nuts to it, too :)
Katie M.
Knoxville, TN
My kids love these. They are so easy and fast to make and they are the perfect thing to always have in your fridge.
Jenn H.
cincinnati, OH
The best cookies in all the land! Fun to try these with little kids, not a huge mess like making cookies homemade!
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.