BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
michele t.
Salisbury, NC
It was great. Made amazing cookies that I couldn't stop eating. Everyone in my family loved them. Definitely a must
Anjelica R.
Absolutely love baking these cookies they are aswesome. an very delicious to eat. cant wait for my son to try them.
amy s.
Des Moines, WA
1,281 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love eating this raw. I like it better that way over them being cooked. The dough is almost as good as homemade.
Jill E.
Puyallup, WA
my go to cookies! The dough have the time doesnt always make it to the oven.The cookies always come out so yummy !
Brittany D.
Cresaptown, MD
These are by far the BEST cookies EVER! They are perfect. Perfect combination between crunchy and a soft and gooey!
Nicolet W.
Bethel Park, PA
So easy to make, quick fix for anyone in your house who wants a chocolate chip cookie! No mess is the best part :)
Juany f BM 107991 P.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Esto es simplemente delicioso me encanta toda su sabor y su variedad me gustaría probar mas de todas las variedades
Jena B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies always turn out good when I make them. Some other brands come out super think and flat buy not these.
Jade V.
They tast so good. They are soft and chocolatey. Not to much but just enough. Good to have around the holiday time.
Can't go wrong with these cookies! everyone in my household love Nestlé cookies we bake them at least twice a week!
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.