BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Courtney C.
Phoenix , AZ
You can gibeatly never ever go wrong with toll housem. It is alays delicious for any occasion!!! I love toll house
Michele D.
I am not a baker and these cookies are delish and you can not mess them up! This is the best cookie dough there is!
Joelle C.
San Diego , CA
These are my absoloute favorite cookie brand of all time! the cookies that are made from toll house are perfection
Crystal L.
Only cookie dough I use. I love it, my whole family loves it.. Good to eat raw too but don't do that! It's bad. Lol
Presley D.
Madison, OH
As unhealthy as this is, the raw cookie dough is just as delicious as if you make the cookies! I love this product!
Kattarina N.
Toll house is the #1 baking company our family uses and the chocolate chip cookie dough is by far the best cookies
Karly J.
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yum, if you don't buy the chocolate chips and make from scratch cookies, these are just as delicious! Easy to bake!
Lydia W.
Vernon
My household loves this cookie dough. We eat it right out of the tub! Not good I know but they are simply the best.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
I don't care for premade cookie doe since it tastes gresey and cheap to me and I don't like it when they cook flat
Brittany B.
Robbins, TN
Where do I start? This is the best cookie dough around. It's so easy to use and it tastes amazing. I'm so addicted.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.