BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Heather H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The best cookie dough. My favorite way to eat this cookie dough is raw, or slightly undercooked. It is so delicious.
Thea K.
Dublin, OH
Guilty pleasure. I love eating this straight from the container. I know they say that is bad for you but... Oh well!
Meg R.
Favorite cookie dough out of all the brands. This has been used in my family forever and I will never stop using it.
Mikari D.
Savannah, GA
I love this cookie dough this probably the only cookie dough i use i can absolutely. Eat it raw even thogh i shouldnt
Sonya B.
Columbia, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love to make cookies and brookies with these an absolute fav in my house but it's so hard to not eat the Cookie dough
Aleesia M.
Norton Shores, MI
I have used this cookie dough since childhood! They are a tradition in my house, as the go to after dinner sweetness!
meranda b.
N Baltimore, OH
Omg I love this brand of cookie dough I could eat it all day I think I eat more of it then I bake. deffenitly 5 stars
Uniqueka S.
Washington, DC
Favorite cookie dough ever. Love how the texture always come out every time i get this brand. Its a family favorite.
Brenna W.
You can never go wrong with chocolate chip cookies. They're so good and a nice little sweet treat that you can bake.
Nancy R.
Berwyn, IL
Pretty tasty cookies! Very easy to make...love that they are already pre-cut, makes it super easy to pop in the oven.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.