BY TOLL HOUSE

• How would you describe the taste? I'm planning to buy fo...6 Answers
  • How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Danielle K.
Just cookie dough alone is my favorite. I do cook it for other people but it's so hard. these are on my weekly list.
ANNMARGARET P.
I literally have these in the oven. Try baking these in a cup cake pan and you'll have yourself some cup cake cookies
LeAnna L.
Phoenix, AZ
Love how they make these already cut in little squares so all you have to worry about is not burning them in the oven
ashley a.
Hammond, LA
My favorite store bought cookies dough. The cookies are always moist and soft. I've also made cookie cakes out of it
Connie J.
We love chocolate chip cookies! We have tried different kinds in the past, but I must say this brand is really good.
Nicole G.
Ilion, NY
If I'm honest we don't bake them we sit and eat the cookie dough and watch a movie I know not heathy but so good !!!
Desiree E.
Medford , OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are really good! Taste homemade! Easy to make! Just bake them! And boom homemade tasty chocolate chip cookies!
Brooke S.
Manalapan, NJ
Too good that's really my own comment! Simple and easy to make. Not that expensive. Not that healthy but a good treat
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
Nothing beats fresh baked cookies! They bake really fast and tastes great. They come out soft and crisp on the edges.
Traci F.
I'm not a fan of this gum it's think flavor does not last long price is.great ..just not one of my favorites to chew
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.