BY TOLL HOUSE

• How would you describe the taste? I'm planning to buy fo...6 Answers
  • How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Danielle K.
Just cookie dough alone is my favorite. I do cook it for other people but it's so hard. these are on my weekly list.
Katelyn K.
Owensboro, KY
Some of the best cookie dough, quick and easy to make! I use this cookie dough all the time it is definetly my go to
Desiree E.
Medford , OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are really good! Taste homemade! Easy to make! Just bake them! And boom homemade tasty chocolate chip cookies!
sandra v.
Some good tasting cookie dough. My kids love warm chocolate chip cookies with some vanilla ice cream..soo yummmyyyy.
brittany p.
Lansing, MI
These are fun and easy to make! they taste delicious fresh out of the oven. they make a great late night snack too!
Brittany R.
Murray, KY
I always pick toll house over other brands. Whether I'm eating it raw or baking it I know it'll always be delicious.
Savannah B.
Dallas, TX
There is a ninety-nine percent chance this can be found in my fridge at all times! My favorite brand of cookie dough.
Sarah K.
North Providence, RI
You have are the same only one day thing that yI and you're going out to the house smell and like she doesn't is said
Deborah G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These taste amazing and you don't have to deal with getting a ton of ingredients and making/cleaning up a huge mess.
Nicole G.
Ilion, NY
If I'm honest we don't bake them we sit and eat the cookie dough and watch a movie I know not heathy but so good !!!
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.