BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Jenny U.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are my to-go cookies all the time. I NEVER EVER make cookies from starch, as I am extremely lazy and these do the job. Easy to make, no mess. The smell of fresh cookies arises in the air as they're baking. They're very economical, and I've noticed occasionally the local super-market does BOGO's on them. These cookies do get burnt very easily so I recommend taking them out of the oven before the whole cooking time. Even if you believe the cookies are a little raw, take them out and they will harden and be extremely chewy.
Megan B.
Yum, yum, yum! I love this cookie dough and the cookies that it produces. First off, the convenience of this cookie dough is impeccable. Just turn on your oven, grab a cookie sheet, break the sheet of dough into cubes (super easy to do), and then pop in the oven. The scent of these cookies baking is such a pleasant aroma that can warm an entire home. It makes me antsy and want to start eating the cookies right then and there. Once they're out of the oven, they are soft and so delicious. They have just the right amount of chocolate chips and sweetness.
Gina G.
Tracy , CA
This is the only cookie Dough I buy it's my go to. Every Christmas I bake these for my family and friends. They are the best tasting chocolate chips cookies out there.
Michelle W.
This cookie dough is very well known in our house. We love baking with this brand. My husband sneaks some cookie dough and enjoys it just as much. The price is average compared to most. There isn't really anything I would want to change about this product.
Ashley L.
I love the pool emadw square...they are so easy to make you put them in a cookie sheet and pop them in. Easy as fast. They taste so yummy...almost hard to believe They aren't home made.
Geonna K.
Middletown, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When I was living in the dorms at college I would make these cookies all of the time with my roommates,. We would have a blast and bonded over this chocolatey treat. Now being a college student , I was all about convenience my time was limited with studying , so because Nestle has this pre packaged cookie , it mad my life SOOOOo much easier. I cant stress how much easier my life was with the delicious premixed tube of cookie joy. All you have to do is plop out a little bit , spray a cooking sheet , role the dough and cook it , its convenient.
Corrine S.
Foxboro , MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My favorite pre made chocolate chip cookies. They come in squares which makes them easy to separate and bake. They are delicious. Perfect amount of chocolate chips.
Evelyn s.
Rio Vista, TX
Now , I don't know about you but I love eating cookie dough by it self , yes I know people say its bad for you but I have not met one person That's got sick from eating cookie dough , but anyways I love toll house , Iv even bought some other stuff in the past from them like their toll house coco , and toll house always has great stuff and you can buy this cookie dough at heb, Wal-Mart , kroger , and Albertson. And its not to pricey but not to cheap either but its totally worth buying ♡♡♡ yall have a bless day
Amber R.
Allentown, PA
I love baking cookies with tollhouse! (I also love eating the cookie dough itself!) Every time I make cookies with tollhouse, all my friends beg for another batch!
Sheila D.
Youngstown, OH
Tastes just like I made the dough myself. Great choice when you don't have time to measure and mix ingredients but want a batch of fresh baked toll house cookies!
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.