BY TOLL HOUSE

• How would you describe the taste? I'm planning to buy fo...6 Answers
  • How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Morgan L.
I love making cookies. Nestle never disappoints with their cookie dough. It always taste great!! And it is easy to use.
Catherine C.
frederick
Best cookie dough ever. I always buy the big tub and make a bunch of batches of cookies. I will always recommend this.
Mi N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Fool proof cookies as long as you read the instructions! Perfect for homemade tasting cookies when you're low on time.
Melissa R.
Fayetteville, GA
I purchase this cookie dough every time I go to the grocery store. They are the absolute best cookies I have ever had.
Stephanie D.
Ridgway, PA
Best cookies ever. I love how quick and easy it is to have fresh hot cookies. These are one of my favorite foods ever!
Sarah B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
TOLL HOUSE COOKIESSSS!!!! There is seriously nothing better than these cookies!!!! They are affordable, fun & yummy!!!!
Rachel B.
MANTECA, CA
The best option when making your own is too time consuming or you just don't feel like it. So good warm from the oven!
Ashlie H.
Frisco, TX
I love these place and bake cookies! Easy and quick to make because they are already pre sized for you! Taste amazing.
Kathy N.
Lexington, MA
Delicious and easy. We use this often. Occasionally w make a large cookie and decorate it. Tastes just like home made.
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I used to legitimately eat this straight out the tube... 😂 It's just so damn good! I love cookie dough, I love cookies.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.