BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Elizabeth M.
Lynnwood , WA
This makes yummy cookies but I have to say, I can eat this dough with a spoon and a cup of milk and be perfectly happy 😊
kim m.
okemah, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
yum yum yum It is the best cookie dough ever.It is easy to cook and it tastes so great.One of my favorite cookie doughs.
Gul S.
So good Best flavor it never last more than two days at my house and it's healthy too and taste good great value as well
Stacy G.
Levittown, PA
Delicious and so very easy to make. Break them apart, put them on the cookie sheet, bake them and you have yummy cookies!
Crystal G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Its good baked n not baked i love there cook dough.soft and taste so good..i love love love cookies yah just dont no lol
Jennifer A.
St Joseph, MI
I have to say this is the best cookie dough ever. I like eating it raw. You make the cookies and they taste like homemade
Sara H.
nashville, TN
These are so easy and simple to make, and taste like you've been slaving away in the kitchen the entire day to make them!
Daniela H.
I love baking! Especially cookies! What better then using this product. It is so delicious i even save some to eat raw.
Krista S.
I've eaten these since I was a kid and I still do! They're so good! Love eating them off the roll. That's the best way.
Brianna Z.
GREAT SNACK FOR ON THE GO - AFFORDABLE - TASTY - SATISFIES THE HUNGER - ALSO WORKS WITH MY WEIGHT WATCHERS DIET.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.