BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Yulianna O.
Hollywood, FL
Perfect for making cookies at home! And also delicious!! You can't go wrong with toll house for chocolate chip anything!
Ashley L.
Leander, TX
Love to just eat the raw cookie dough without even cooking it... reminds me of being a kid in my grandma's kitchen! YUM!
Sarah C.
CINCINNATI, OH
Delicious chocolate chip cookies!! I love baking these cookies. They are one of my favorites and taste close to homemade
Betty C.
Chesapeake, OH
I love baking with this product so much easier than making cookies from scratch great for when you are baking in a hurry.
Krystal A.
Is there anything better than a Toll House cookie? I don't think so. Toll House is bomb and your taste buds will know it.
Katie C.
Fort Campbell, KY
Not only does it make delicious cookies, but it's also tasty raw! Even though it says it to consume raw it won't stop me.
Rebecca C.
These are so simple to bake. No mess left behind either. They come out very moist. If you haven't tried them you need to.
Mary M.
Camillus, NY
I love toll house's cookie dough. So easy to just take out of the fridge and bake and I don't have to make my own dough.
Emily K.
Ellijay, GA
I like the cookies you can buy and bake yourself. I love the cookie dough raw and cooked! Chocolate Chip is my favorite.
Tina D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yum love these cookies. I am going to get me some next time I go to the grocery store. Warm from the oven nice and gooey.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.