BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Betty C.
Chesapeake, OH
I love baking with this product so much easier than making cookies from scratch great for when you are baking in a hurry.
Jenni D.
Sugar Land, TX
So delicious! Perfect for anytime you want to bake some amazing cookies! The chocolate chips in the dough are to die for!
Mary M.
Camillus, NY
I love toll house's cookie dough. So easy to just take out of the fridge and bake and I don't have to make my own dough.
Candyce C.
I usually make my cookies from scratch, but in a pinch these are definitely second place. Always add more Tollhouse chips
Jennifer B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I mean what's not to love!!! If you cook these for about 10 mins and they are still gooey in the middle.....OHMYGODDDDDDD
Sara H.
nashville, TN
These are so easy and simple to make, and taste like you've been slaving away in the kitchen the entire day to make them!
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
To this day I can still eat raw cookie dough like a champ. And it's a great pick-me-up when a girl is having a rough day.
Yulianna O.
Hollywood, FL
Perfect for making cookies at home! And also delicious!! You can't go wrong with toll house for chocolate chip anything!
Tina D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yum love these cookies. I am going to get me some next time I go to the grocery store. Warm from the oven nice and gooey.
Sarah C.
CINCINNATI, OH
Delicious chocolate chip cookies!! I love baking these cookies. They are one of my favorites and taste close to homemade
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.