BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Shelby B.
Milledgeville, GA
This stuff is so good it rarely makes it to the oven lol my sisters and I ate some much of this cookie dough we'd get sick!
Alyssa L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They say not to eat raw cookie dough but nothing has ever happened so I'm going to continue to do it because it's so good!
Katie P.
Dover, OH
I love the tollhouse packages where you just break aloff the squares and bake them. They're so good fresh out of the oven.
Mary C.
Owensboro, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These make the best gooey cookies. They melt in your mouth. An are very good.it usually makes at least 12 or more cookies.
Daniela H.
Stanfield , OR
Keep these cookie dough in my fridge at all times. Never know when the nephews and nieces come over. So soft and chocolaty.
Elaina S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
🍪 This is one of my favorite pre-made cookie doughs! It's great raw, or baked! (yeah I know, not supposed to eat raw dough)
Rachel L.
Mcdonough, GA
Love this cookie dough. They make the best cookies ever. It's even good to eat raw (don't do that though it's bad for you).
Adriana L.
Palm Coast, FL
Me encanta son super deliciosas, y muy practicas y facil de preparar. Especialmente para acompañarlas con un vaso de leche
Aisha L.
Richmond
Love these! Purchase them for my lazy binge eating weekends in front of the TV. With ice cream on top. The best thing ever.
David C.
Kissimmee, FL
My favorite since a child. Nothing better than nice warm cookies out the oven with a glass of cold milk. My kids love them
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.